Flomix Asphalt Repair
Plus W.S.S.T. if applicable
Prices subject to change
Originally developed as a rapid runway asphalt repair system for the military, FloMix has become a cost-effective alternative to traditional spall repair, driveway asphalt repair, floor repair and other asphalt restoration procedures.
The Roklin difference with FloMix Asphalt Repair is that it utilizes a naturally rounded sand, which is polymer coated in our plant. This type of aggregate greatly enhances flow ability and increases the overall strength of the crack repair.
FloMix is supplied in three and five gallon kits with pre-measured amounts of chemical and aggregate in each container. Each 3-gallon kit will deliver 0.2 cubic feet which will cover approximately 20 square feet at a thickness of 1/8″. For deeper repairs add 12 lbs. of our specially coated BlakRok and mix. This will bring your coverage to 0.3 cubic feet.
FloMix Crack Repair components can be mixed in the bucket it comes in with a hand drill, or in our low cost Motor Mix Machine. The material has a 6-8 minute working time at 75ºF.
Asphalt Repairs can be completed using FloMix Asphalt Repair in minutes with a few simple steps. There is no need for saw cutting or use of a primer. The resulting repair can be put back into service in as little as 30 minutes.
Listed below are some of the advantages that FloMix offers vs. conventional materials:
- Unaffected by extreme hot or cold
- Fast set-up, less than 10 minutes
- Supports heavy roadway traffic
- Seals & waterproofs
- Shortens road closure time; saves labor costs
- High-traction surface
- FloMix is a cold-applied, liquid and aggregate slurry that hardens in minutes to provide a long-lasting repair, without the need for removal of damaged asphalt or dig-outs of any kind.
- FloMix utilizes our patented, coated aggregate, which contributes to flowability and ease of installation.
- FloMix can be finished precisely to grade, resulting in a smoother ride over the repaired areas.
- FloMix is easily feathered into the surrounding asphalt to form a repair that blends in visually with the existing pavement.
- FloMix restores aggregate interlock and pavement strength by promoting adhesion between the repaired area and the existing asphalt.
- FloMix can be used anytime the need arises. No need to wait for hot asphalt or heavy equipment.
- In temperatures below 58°, add 1-ounce bottle of catalyst to your order. This will cause FloMix to set up faster in cold weather