Plus W.S.S.T. if applicable
Prices subject to change
Originally developed as a rapid runway asphalt repair system for the military in the 1980’s, FlexSet concrete repair has become a cost-effective alternative to traditional highway and stall repair, driveway and parking lot repair, floor repair and other pavement restoration procedures. Using a simple process, FlexSet provides a long-lasting repair that can be completed in under an hour.
The Roklin difference with FlexSet concrete repair is that it utilizes a naturally rounded sand, which is polymer coated in our warehouse. This type of aggregate greatly enhances flow-ability and increases the overall strength of the crack repair.
Available for purchase in three- and five-gallon kits , FlexSet concrete repair kits contain pre-measured amounts of polyurethane and aggregate in each container. The 5-gallon kit will deliver 0.4 cubic feet which will cover approximately 50 square feet at a thickness of 1/8″. For deeper repairs add 25 lbs. of our specially-coated BlakRok aggregate and mix well. This will increase your coverage to 0.6 cubic feet.
Mix the components of the FlexSet kit in the bucket provided, using a hand drill, or our low-cost MotorMix Machine. The material has about a 6-8 minute working time at 75ºF.
In just minutes, repair concrete damage using FlexSet, with just a few simple steps. There is no need for saw cutting or removal, simply sweep or blow out the damaged area before you begin. FlexSet has no fumes and does not require the use of a primer. The resulting repair can be put back into service in as little as 30 minutes.
Listed below are some of the advantages that FlexSet Concrete Repair Product offers vs. conventional materials:
- Minimal preparation required
- No costly demolition necessary
- Set-up in less than 10 minutes
- Odorless & vapor-less
- Exceptional bond to concrete
- Unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Seals & waterproofs
- Good chemical resistance to oils, fuels, and antifreeze
- Outstanding durability
- High-traction surface
- FlexSet is a cold-applied, liquid and aggregate slurry that hardens in minutes to provide a long-lasting repair, without the need for removal of damaged concrete or dig-outs of any kind.
- FlexSet utilizes our patented, coated aggregate, which contributes to flowability and ease of installation on potholes, joints and cracks.
- FlexSet Concrete patch repair can be finished precisely to grade, resulting in a smoother ride over the repaired areas like driveways, runways and sidewalks.
- FlexSet is easily feathered into the surrounding concrete to form a repair that blends in visually with the existing pavement.
- In temperatures below 58°, add 1-ounce bottle of catalyst to your order. This will cause FlexSet to set up faster in cold weather.